Miami Personal Injury Attorney Gregg Goldfarb Launches Legal Podcast
MIAMI, April 14, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Miami Personal Injury Attorney Gregg M. Goldfarb launched a new podcast containing fun information and news related to legal, regulatory and public interests. The new podcast – Cut To The Chase: – is available on Apple Podcasts.
Goldfarb, whose law firm focuses on personal injury, mass damage claims, PIP insurance claims, and civil rights claims at Gregg M Goldfarb, LLP, has practiced law in the South Florida for more than 25 years.
Miami Personal Injury Attorney Gregg M. Goldfarb has released a new podcast that is a fun and fun way to update the latest information and news about legal, regulatory and public interests. The new podcast – Cut To The Chase: – is available on Apple Podcasts.
“My goal with this podcast is to educate and educate audiences about some compelling and interesting topics of our time,” said Goldfarb. “Too often people, including myself, are too busy or distracted to figure out what’s going on with certain issues that shape our lives. I try to get guests who know those issues and get them to simplify them so that we can understand them. “
The “Cut To The Chase:” podcast, launched in mid-January, featured a host of local and national experts discussing a range of topics that have emerged from the headlines, including:
- David Chase, Former SEC Senior Counsel who discussed the SEC lawsuit against the cryptocurrency Ripple (XRP) and the recent GameStop stock game.
- Environmental professor Richard Grossowho talked to Goldfarb about important South Florida Environmental issues, including the controversial road project through the Everglades.
- Miami Immigration attorney Rodrigo Vilar, who shared his thoughts on major immigration issues for the new government.
- CPA Boris Musheyevwho provided key insights and guidance on the Payroll Protection Program (PPP).
- Financial advisor David Fink, a bitcoin expert who discussed the tax implications of investing in cryptocurrency.
- Physics professor Dr. Adam Leibovich, who briefed Goldfarb’s audience on how the universe worked.
In addition to his practice as a lawyer, Goldfarb was President of the Center for Independent Living of South FloridaThe company helps people with disabilities fully integrate into their communities and is the founder of Clean Miami River, a nonprofit environmental organization.
Visit gregggoldfarb.com for more information.
Gregg gold color
E-mail: [email protected]
SOURCE Gregg M. Goldfarb, LLP