Attorney John Gomez and Gomez Trial Attorneys Enter Into Partnership With University of San Diego Athletics | News
SAN DIEGO, August 26, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Attorney at Law John Gomez and Gomez Trial Attorneys are in a three-year partnership with the University of San Diego Sports department for the financial support of torero athletics as part of the “Torero Blue” association. Through this partnership, Gomez Trial Attorneys undertakes to act immediately as an important financial partner of the university and its outstanding student athletes for the next three years.
Gomez litigators and the University of San Diego Sports programs have a special connection. President and Founder John Gomez was a defender for the university football team and earned an Academic All American Honor in his senior year. Instead of his playing career in Europe, he decided to enroll at Yale Law School to begin his law degree.
Gomez litigator partner Allison BeFor her part, she was a shutdown goalkeeper for the women’s torero soccer team. While a member of the Lady Toreros, Allison was named to the West Coast Conference All-Conference Team for four consecutive years, and was inducted into the San Diego Hall of Champions in her senior year after being named a top five goalkeeper nationwide. Allison attended the University of San Diego Law school.
Both Gomez and Worden attribute much of their success as lawyers and in life to athletics in general, and are staunch supporters of the university and all of its teams and student athletes.
the University of San Diego prides itself on seeing its athletes win in the classroom, on the field, and in the community.
- According to the latest NCAA statistics, the graduation rate of USD for student athletes is 90 percent;
- Thirteen of USD’s 17 sports teams achieved a cumulative GPA of over 3.0 last year.
- Torero teams from football to soccer and every sport in between have achieved tremendous success, placing athletes in the NFL, major league baseball, the NBA, and professional golf and tennis.
- For the 2017-2018 academic year, USD received the West Coast Conference Community Award. The award is given annually to the WCC university that has the highest average community service hours per student athlete.
- USD Scholarship athletes did more than 5,500 hours of community service in 2017-18, averaging more than 13 hours per student.
Gomez’s litigation attorneys also value winning. But this nationally recognized law firm wins in the courtroom as a litigation firm passionately committed to representing innocent injured parties. Gomez litigators, like that University of San Diego, also invests a lot of time in improvement San Diego and the surrounding communities through intensive civil and charitable work and contributions.
John Gomez, Esq.
President and Lead Trial Attorney of Gomez Trial Attorneys
Allison Be by Gomez litigants
Senior Trial Attorney and Partner
View original content to download multimedia: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/attorney-john-gomez-and-gomez-trial-attorneys-enter-into-partnership-with-university-of-san-diego -Athletics-301363295.html
SOURCE Gomez litigation lawyers, accident and injury lawyers